Australia Student Visa
Benefits of study in Australia
Why Study in Australia:
- The worldÃ¢€™s smallest continent and sixth largest country by total area.
- Australia Ranked third in the index of Economic Freedom.
- Australia has 6 states and 2 self governing territories.
- Education system recognized worldwide with wide variety of program.
- Vibrant Country with a young population.
- Booming economy with opportunities in all the sectors.
- Rich in mineral resources and Economy doesnÃ¢€™t affected by world economy.
- Demand for skilled people.
- World class Universities with good infrastructure and facilities.
Education System in Australia:
- Government funded Universities
- Duration for the masters courses in between 1.5 to 2 yrs.
- Competitive cost for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countries.
- Australian education is recognized worldwide.
- High standard of education, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of course and degrees.
- Australia has the third largest international student enrollment behind the USA and the UK
The Australian qualifications framework (AQF)
was designed by the Australian Government to make sure those Australian qualifications are the same throughout the country and that they represent the same high standard of education. Education System is broadly divided in University and vocational Education.
Bachelors Masters (Work /Research)Post Graduation PhDs.
Diplomas Advanced Diplomas Associate Degree.
Certificate courses Diploma courses.
Masters: Bachelors, IELTS-6.0 to 7.0 Bachelor: 10+2, IELTS-5.5 to 6.0.